I have read many complaints and defenses regarding Direct Buy. One major thing I have noticed amongst all of the statements. The ones that are complaints are all well written. All complaints were done so sticking to the point, had correct spelling usage, and grammatically correct. The ones defending Direct Buy are not well written. Misspellings all over the place, no focus, and grammar was lack luster.

Naturally when someone has been taken advantage of they are going to feel hurt, angry, and guilty for letting it happen in the first place, which adds to the anger. Those statements defending Direct Buy tend to attack the customer. They do not focus on anything specifically positive that Direct Buy has to offer, something tangible, which is what Direct Buy is offering and ultimately does not deliver. Usually, a reputable organization and company offers something substantially tangible when they appear to have done something wrong, whether they truly have done something wrong or not. Those defending Direct Buy are obviously defensive and go on the attack to destroy customer claims by using smoke and mirror techniques.

The situation is truly unfortunate. I hope justice is served and all those involved truly get what they deserve.

Had an Experience with Direct Buy?

Comments

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Worst experience spokane Mor Furniture For Less "Delivery never happened kept rescheduling then had thier repo guy bring the furniture which was broken then had to cancel order and said they didnt have the cash and would..." Read more Amazon Web Services - AWS is Terrible!!!! Amazon Web Services "waited 9 full business days with my account being suspended without a proper response from the customer service.!! i uploaded my CC details in the system and faxed it along..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - October 3rd 8:05 a.m. New Berlin Wisconsin Dunkin Donuts "I wish there was a rating lower than a one-star. This location deserves more than a zero it needs to be closed. When it comes to cleanliness customer service it..." Read more Light In The Box - Inability to initiate a return of a faulty  item Light In The Box "I received my ordered item- a wrist watch with item no #: 2852220975393067 yesterday. Meanwhile, the watch worked just for few minutes and has since stopped. This therefore necessitates a..." Read more