I was sold a Direct Buy contract for three years.I bought a home and am doing major renivations.

Money can be saved on large purchases such as quality kitchen cabinets, plumbing fixtures, furniture etc. I have a contract with years payments of over $160/mo. HOWEVER....Direct Buy closed their showroom where you can see actual displays ( apiece of paper was taped to the front door of the showroom as notice).....It said to finish out the membership by buying from their mail catalog. The large selection of items can not be ordered through the catalog only the showroom....Small items (such as a Samsung microwave I wanted) was cheaper from Abe's of main with NO shipping charges and delivery to my home).

Would you buy thousands of dollars worth of kitchen cabinets, large furniture, or plubing fixtures without actually beng able to see them? ...and most of the large purchase items can not be ordered throught the mail catalog.

DIRECT BUY IS CHEATING ME OUT OF OVER $6000.I AM CONSULTING AN ATTORNEY AS WELL AS FILING A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH THE NEW YORK STATE OFFICE OF ATTORNEY GENERAL, CONSUMERS DIVISION.

Had an Experience with Direct Buy?

Comments