I was sold a Direct Buy contract for three years.I bought a home and am doing major renivations.

Money can be saved on large purchases such as quality kitchen cabinets, plumbing fixtures, furniture etc. I have a contract with years payments of over $160/mo. HOWEVER....Direct Buy closed their showroom where you can see actual displays ( apiece of paper was taped to the front door of the showroom as notice).....It said to finish out the membership by buying from their mail catalog. The large selection of items can not be ordered through the catalog only the showroom....Small items (such as a Samsung microwave I wanted) was cheaper from Abe's of main with NO shipping charges and delivery to my home).

Would you buy thousands of dollars worth of kitchen cabinets, large furniture, or plubing fixtures without actually beng able to see them? ...and most of the large purchase items can not be ordered throught the mail catalog.

DIRECT BUY IS CHEATING ME OUT OF OVER $6000.I AM CONSULTING AN ATTORNEY AS WELL AS FILING A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH THE NEW YORK STATE OFFICE OF ATTORNEY GENERAL, CONSUMERS DIVISION.

Had an Experience with Direct Buy?

Comments

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Ebay - Fraudulent seller used our company name, trademark and logo. Ebay "We had a complaint from a customer of ours who claimed to have bought something from our ebay shop and it hadn't arrived after 2 months. We don't have an..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more