infomercialscams.com was strong-armed by direct buy and had to remove nearly 1,000 complaints about the direct buy scam.Why you ask.

Cause when you google "direct buy" the informercial scam site was ranked #2 by google. All that is left on the site is the fake reviews by direct buy. I would say to be very careful with dealing with a company that is afraid of what it customers post about it on the internet. This company is a scam.

Go there, read the contract, its all in the contract.

The contract basically states that direct buy is bound to nothing and you are bound to paying the $5,000 member fee.SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Had an Experience with Direct Buy?

Comments

the owners dont care if the members furniture are damaged.they play it off as being distressed furniture.

not all employees are like this! some work under the radar to get the member the best value of their membership. i work to make the member very happy no matter what. they did not join directbuy to receive second hand furniture.for that my job is in dangered.

im told not to spend more than $40 to have their furniture repaired. im told to cheat the mfg to make it look like a mfg defect.

they take credits that belong to the members and keep it.beware all prespective members!!!

i just wish someone would shut these people down!most of what goes on behind the members backs at these centers is considered fraud.

everytime i see the directors doubble team a older couple and bully them into buying really *** me off.they finance at 20% and never buy more than a toaster that cost$20.to the owners all of the members are suckers.37895

1whoknows

\ the good thing is that a new company bought directbuy and are looking to close centers that underpreform in customer sevice.

thanks for the update, but this may not be good news for the few victums that signed up at the centers that will close, no doubt theywill be out even the change to recoup some of their wasted money.

there is a bug push at all the centers to get their employees to get at least 1(good) testimonial a week.the employees get $20 cash for each one accepted.

good reviews are few and far between with the members.

looks like the few they do get go on infomercialscams.com.the good thing is that a new company bought directbuy and are looking to close centers that underpreform in customer sevice.

is this starting to sound like organized crime ?

"infomercialscams.com was strong-armed by direct buy and had to remove nearly 1,000 complaints about the direct buy scam"