All I can say about Direct Buy located in Orlando,Florida is do not fall for their scam.This company operates just like timeshare and is a scam against consumers of the higest form in my opinion.

I have published the same article 3 diffrent times on Pissed Consumer.com and it has been removed. Obviously Direct Buy has paid this company to remove my articles.

This one is a test to see if it is removed.

To learn more about this failing company contacted me at jcholloway@embarqmail.com

I have a load of Information to share with the public about this company.

This company is one of the worst companies I have reviewed to date.

Had an Experience with Direct Buy?

Comments

Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Cheetos Cheetos "What happened!! These were my favorite at one time and now they are nasty!! It tastes like the oil they use now has a distinct taste that overcomes the whole..." Read more Do not use Willie Caballero or Caballero Painting Contractors! Caballero Painting Contractors "They did a really bad job in all aspects, but then it became a horrible experience when Willie (Wilford) Caballera threatened to sue me and continued to send threatening voice..." Read more Personalive Services - SWAPNIA JAIN SCAMMER 98912 36614 INDIA https://www.facebook.com/swapnica.jain  Personalive Services "SHE CLAIMS SHE CAN BUILD ANY WEBSITE HOWEVER ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE SHE WILL NOT REPLY AND COME UP WITH SOME EXCUSE THAT SHE IS SICK AND IN IN..." Read more Reloadit - So should we sue now? come on lawyers jump on we need you Reloadit "Just like this other gentleman i lost 60 bucks with a 1 year old baby it almost ruined everything im trying to do to help with the situation of wife..." Read more