I have been a customer of Direct Buy for 10 years.My experiences years 1-5 in Rochester and Albany, NY, were stellar.

When we moved to SC, we had a costly and horrible experience with kitchen design, cabinets and recommended contractor. Then Direct Buy closed the showroom. My closest showroom is now 4 hours away in Atlanta. We were told not to worry, that concierge services would be available free of charge.

In the last 3 months we have moved and tried diligently to utilize Direct Buy to purchase items. After 2 experiences of doing extensive research and being ready to place an order We were told that they no longer were able to access those manufactures that remain CURRENTLY LISTED ON THEIR WEBSITE, we tried to use the concierge service, only to be told that is an extra $100 fee. Yesterday, I Requested a quote on a mirror and (with all added fees) was quoted $480. I can buy it locally for $465.

They say that their base price was less (which it was), but the TOTAL price was more.Sadly, In my opinion, DB has become a bait and switch rip off.

Review about: Cabinet.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Direct Buy?

Comments