My husband and I went to there show 1/07 after leaving we went home and got on our computer.We were horrified to find they had nothing we wanted.

We had to call & fax long distance to get HELP but they still didn't have what we wanted. I told them forget it and cancel this program. After 2 months they sent the welcome package and I got busy complaining back to them. I wanted out!

I am looking to join the Class Action Law suit against Direct Buy.

My Husband & I are still mad about what they lied about and we have tried everything to get out of the Scam since 1/07. I filed with the Attorney General, BBB, ect.

Please tell all the people you know, it is a SCAM and don't fall for it.

Todate My husband and I get rude people calling us on our cell phones and at both our work places from there Beta Finance Co.

Had an Experience with Direct Buy?

Comments

Wow, more direct buy employees trying to cover up their tracks.Don't listen.

Read all the reviews on this site and see that it sums up into more scam then good. Read the shipping charge post, that person kept getting huge shipping charges that DB kept claiming was computer error. On that one there was no rebuttel from a DB employee, hmm not much to say, maybe there will be later. DirectBuy is a high pressure selling force that posts things to pump their dismal image.

I think their 90 minute tour to sign up is like a timeshare with annoying high pressure tactics just like timeshare rude selling employees.Keep with retail, at least you will be in the light with companies you can trust and head of departments you can get ahold of, with recourse, unlike this shady DirectBuy.

Wow, more direct buy employees trying to cover up their tracks.Don't listen.

Liestal, Basel-Landschaft, Switzerland #21691

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Himrod, New York, United States #20145

I don't work for Direct Buy, but I am a member.I know that I can go online and browse the catalog, but was told that only about 1/3 of what they offer is on there, which seems to be true because many of the items in the catalogs that they have in the store are not posted on the web.

All I do is call my local DB and ask them to get me a price check on what I want and if they carry it. I haven't been scammed yet AND I can back out of my contract at any time.

I'm not sure if people just can't read or what but my contract specifically states that I can cancel any time.Other than a bit of confusion with my auto-draft-payment, I haven't had a problem yet.

Leander, Texas, United States #9739

GEE, it looks like Direct Buy gets its employees to write on these blogs.Hmmm.

PLEASE, to all those who have complaints, please report to your state Attorney General's Office, as well as the US Attorney General's Office.

If enough people complain, they will look into this company's shoddy practices and do something about it!It's all online to fill out, PLEASE do it now!!!

Donna, Texas, United States #9477

Quote: "It's really funny that you supposedly went home after you joined and logged onto their site and could not find anything.The reason I say that is because it takes at least 3 days to get a password sent to you in order to log on to the system.

Therefore"

Actually,they lady is correct.They gave me a temporary password the same day I got suckered into the high-pressure sale.

Bethany, Oklahoma, United States #7485

Lily Bradington, you must be a person who believes you own BS.

Pomeroy, Ohio, United States #7262

Therefore, you could not have logged on when you got home. Direct Buy does not issue temporary passwords. Also, it would take days to look through their entire website for each supplier. I think you just have buyers remorse and are looking for a way out.

Try using the system and you will actually save money. Not on everything but on many things.

In the meantime, if you want to bash Direct Buy at least try and be truthful.Your post is filled with untruths.