WHEN YOU SIGN UP YOU THOUGHT THAT YOU CAN REALLY GET A LOT OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP SINCE THEY WILL GIVE A LOT OF FALSE PROMISES!!!!LIKE A COMPLIMENTARY CRUISE WHICH WOULD ONLY GIVE THOSE CHEAP OPTION CRUISE AND NOT EVEN WORTH THE MONEY YOU PAY FOR IT.

THE 7 DAY STAY IN RESORT, STILL NOT EVEN WORTH IT FOR THE 2500.00 YOU PAID FOR BEING THE DIRECT BUY TRAVEL....THE RESORTS THEY HAVE ARE ALL CHEAP RESORTS TO STAY......YOU EVEN PAYING MORE THAN BOOKING DIRECTLY TO THE RESORT. I AM VERY PISSED! DISAPPOINTED! AND FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!

NOT BE A MEMBER!THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of direct buy membership. Direct Buy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned direct buy membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Direct Buy.

Comments

I agree- nothing really free!On top of that, they’ve booked 2 cruises for us and after you book with direct buy travel you don’t hear from them again.

Friends of ours heard from their travel agents a few times before the cruise- to arrange tables and then ensure set sail passes were printed.Once they had my money I didn’t hear from them again

Direct buy is a great deal- direct buy travel not do much

There isn't anything free about the "complimentary free cruise".The fees that are not included cost nearly as much as a cruise booked through an on line service.

The choice of free resorts are limited, and involve additional fees as well. I stayed in Cabo.

Nice resort but it was a time share resort where you were constantly aproched to buy in.If your retired with deep pockets and can go on a wim this could work you but for the average joe...not impressed.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1273436

I have also really enjoyed my membership - i got the whole value of my membership back in the first booking!!! great product

Basehor, Kansas, United States #1267574

I signed up and I got my 2 free weeks at a resort (traded my cruise week in).Totally worth it.

My husband and I took 4 of my kids and a friend to Orlando. I got to pick from a list of where to stay. The 2 weeks for 7 people. The resorts were nice.

The amenities were great. Parking was free. Plus, I signed up for the travel club so I could bank points for a viking cruise in 2018.

I am super happy with the whole thing.

to Anonymous #1443438

Hi.I am looking into joining but havent made the move yet.

These 2 weeks that you used, was there a limit of people you could take? There is going to be 10 in our group and we are looking at going to disneyland in california and San Diego.

Can you tell me what the travel club is you mentioned re the viking cruise?Thank you.