How do we fight direct buy? They got me as well.They sounded great when we signed up.The first thing I bought was a area rug and a vacuum .It was' nt even a month the vacuum quit working took a very long time to get my money back.It was constant arguing eith them until I threatend to call News 3 On my side .However I also said some other bad things.I felt bad for the words I chose so I called back told them i was sorry they did end up giving me the money back but it was a month or 2 before I got it.Now they have closed the doors on me. I cant even go check out samples its all on line .I never received a notice so I cancled payments.Now Beta Fianance Is constantly calling me.I dont want to pay for something that I cant use.Of corse this concerns me I know not paying them will hit my credit but I am very unhappy .please let us all pull together and find a Lawyer that will get us our money back prayers for all of you

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Direct Buy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Direct Buy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Direct Buy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Direct Buy?

Comments

is there anyway we can recoop our membership or part of it.I would have to travel now about 3 hours to go to nearest showroom since the one in toledo closed.

their limited showroom hours prevent me from accessesing the showroom.

Not everything is online.I don't pay my yearly membership but I would like to get some of my entry fee back.