Tom from DirectBuy solved my problem and made me a happy customer.My bilder needed the cabinets within 3 weeks and DirectBuy pulled strings with the manufacture to get it rushed to me.

I also saved huge on my granite countertops. Thanks to the great staff and Tom Pope. Its not everyday you get great service and Tom asked me to share my views online. I figure this is the least I can do since he helped me so fast.

Thanks DirectBuy.I also saved $4000 compared to my builder and $7000 compared to home depot!I am a happy customer!

Had an Experience with Direct Buy?

Comments

JasonTexas69
Houston, Texas, United States #654533

Ok Ok I am not looking to promote anyone especially when they ask but for someone like Tom Pope who helps his members every time my wife and I are shopping I would be happy to post a good comment for this young man.He is doing a great job and anyone who meets him will know that in the first few minutes.

I love DirectBuy of Houston North and will be a long term customer.Great prices on appliances!

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more