We bought flooring on a contract/Purchase Order, paid 100% in full $27,000 up front (they cashed the check), now time for delivery and demand an additional $15,000 to deliver.This is DirectBuy Albuquerque, John 1st identified himself as the owner when we were paying and now there is an issue he says he is the general manager.

We were assisted by their advertised flooring expert and they had no issue in taking our money.

We simply want them to fulfill the contract that they entered into as we have fulfilled ours by paying upfront in full.How does this company stay in business?

Had an Experience with Direct Buy?

Comments

O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Days Inn - Worst property ever!!!! Days Inn "Had a filthy room with lights that did not work, huge stains on the beds and furniture, huge black ants on the walls and in pastries just purchased (on the..." Read more Forest River - 2014 Salem Hemisphere 5th wheel Forest River "Bought it new it’s never moved from its campsite or been on the road. Used very lightly during the summer on a few weekends. Its cleaned and covered during the..." Read more Dairyland Insurance - Dairyland Auto Insurance policy can't cancel Dairyland Insurance "Well I purchase a vehicle, a 1995 Ford F150 XLT 4.9 litter Engine and then I bought insurance from Dairyland I called Dairyland insurance decided to cancel my auto insurance..." Read more Ottawa Textiles 2000 - WATCH OUT FOR TEXTILES 2000 OTTAWA Ottawa Textiles 2000 "TL/DR drunken senile man takes 3 weeks to return project significantly worse than it was brought in. I only have three words to describe what I experienced, what, the, ***...." Read more