We purchased an Air O Dryer from this company and it arrived broken, we contacted the company via telephone only to have an answer machine, so we left a message and contact numbers but to this day we still have NOT had any calls.I have sent Ten (10) e-mails and only received Two (2) e-mails back.

The first one was to apologies and say they would send out a replacement by Monday 29th Sept we still had Not received the item, so I sent another e-mail asking when would we receive the item and the next day we had an e-mail to say wait until Wednesday 1/10/08, I e-mailed yesterday Friday 3/10/08 and still NO replacement has been received, so yet again I sent them an e-mail saying that no goods have been received as promised by WOODBRIDGE DIRECT. They have received these e-mails as I have put Delivery receipt via outlook attached to e-mails so I know they are receiving the e-mails but obviously not actioning them. It is now Saturday 4/10/08, and we have now given up waiting for the replacement and are now seeking legal advice to take action against WOODBRIDGE DIRECT.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Had an Experience with Direct Buy?

Comments