We joined the club about 2 years ago and every time we looked at buying something, DirectBuy either didn't have what we were looking for or we did find a better deal at the local store.Be ready to spend a whole lot of money with DirectBuy before you start to recuperate your $5,000 membership fee.

We can't even cancel our membership even though we have not used it at all!

Don't make the mistake that we made, do your math before you sign up.We should have paid more attention to the reviews on-line when we signed up, we wouldn't have wasted so much money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Guillou59 stated that there is a room for improvement of sales pitch and how it doesnt match this alleged goal. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of direct buy membership. Direct Buy needs to "cancel my membership" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned direct buy membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Direct Buy.

Had an Experience with Direct Buy?

Comments

Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more