Layout of Store

On Thursday July 16, 2015 my husband (Gerald) and I went to Direct Buy at 9454 Philips Hwy Ste 1 Jacksonville, FL 32256 at 6:00 P.M. to listen to Troy’s sales speech. After talking with another sales person name Danny we decided to buy one of their packages with the understanding that we could use some vacation credits towards our cruise that we were using at the end of the year. We gave a deposit (check # 530) for $1,375.00 (cleared on Monday July 20, 2015) and finance the other $3,615.00.

After we got home and had a chance to talk with Benny on Saturday July 18, 2015 from the travel agency with Direct Buy we found out we could not use the vacation credits. We realize the package was not for us.

I looked over our contract and noticed that we had 3 business days to cancel for a full refund and you would receive a full refund within 10 days. We could either deliver or certified mail a written notice.

On Sunday July 19, 2015 we hand delivered a hand written letter and our contract to Direct Buy at 9454 Phillips Hwy Ste. 1, Jacksonville, Fl. 32256 at 11:00 A.M. and handed it to Michelle the receptionist at the front desk. At the time we asked for Troy or Danny but she said neither were available.

On Friday 24, 2015 I received a letter from Beta Finance – Welcome Letter -. I called them and they confirmed that my contract was canceled on Thursday July 23, 2015.

My 10 days for my full refund was up back on Tuesday July 28, 2015.

My husband (Gerald) called on Wednesday July 29, 2015 Michelle was very rude to him and ask him what made him think he was getting a refund. And again Troy and Danny was not available and she would have them call him. Still waiting

On Thursday July 30, 2015, both my husband and I called and only Michelle would talk to us.

Friday July 31, 2015 my husband finally got thru to Troy and he apologize and said the check was processed and we should receive it by Tuesday August 4, 2015 and he will call just to make sure we have received it. No call No Check.

Monday August 3, 2015 I called Direct Buy’s corporate headquarters and they have tried to get the owner of the franchise to resolve this matter. But all they have done is responded their email is with an email apologizing to them and saying its being processed.

My problem is nobody will call us. And they are not honoring their contract. It has been one lie after another. Starting from the first phone stating that we were getting at least a free 2 night vacation. That was not true because you have to pay $12.00 just to be able to get the paper to make the reservation and then another $30.00 -$50.00 when you make reservations.

This person wrote the review because of "i cancelled my contract and they will not return my money. they keep saying it is being processed." of direct buy membership from Direct Buy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1375 and wants Direct Buy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was sales pitch and how it doesnt match this alleged goal and complete lack of ethics. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Direct Buy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Direct Buy?

Comments